We believe that God’s Word is His chosen means to both save and transform men, women, boys and girls. The Scriptures tell us in II Timothy 2:15 to, “Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that does not to be ashamed, and who accurately handles the Word of Truth.” For those reasons we generally study books of the Bible verse by verse. We will on occasion go through topical studies, but we believe that the careful exposition of God’s Word is how His people recognize His authority to teach and instruct.
What to expect:
- Blended Worship – The songs we sing together consist of both older hymns and more contemporary songs of worship and praise. Some weeks we sing along with our worship band, other weeks we may sing from the hymnal with only piano accompaniment.
- Variety of Dress – Some people dress up, some people dress down. Dress however you feel comfortable.
- Rhythms of Body Life – Each week of the month has a different theme for our service. Our themes are Fellowship, Communion, Testimony, and Prayer. On months with five Sundays, the last week’s theme is Worship.
- Kids in the Service – We love our kids and want to worship with them. Some weeks they are in the service and in others they are in Kids on Mission. See the Children’s Ministry page for more information.
- Nursery – We provide a nursery for kids age four and under throughout the service. There is also an infant cry room available from which the service may be observed.
- Service Length – Our services begin at 10:30 and typically conclude around 12:00.
Sunday School – 9:30 a.m.
Main Worship Service – 10:30 a.m.
Shepherding Groups (second Sunday only) – Time varies by group
Wednesday Prayer Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Awana – Wednesday 6:15 p.m. (during the school year)